The Bossier Parish Disaster Recovery Center in Bossier City will close on Tuesday, May 17 at 6 p.m. The center is located at the following address: City of Bossier Public Safety Complex, 5850 Shed Road in Bossier City, La.
Louisiana disaster survivors in Bossier Parish may still visit centers in other parishes to meet with recovery officials. For other locations go to fema.gov/disaster-recovery-centers or call 800-621-3362.
Lines are open 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. seven days a week until further notice. They can also register online at www.DisasterAssistance.gov or www.fema.gov/disaster/4263. Cuando llame al 800 621-3362 (FEMA) marque el 1 y escuche las instrucciones en español.
Call the helpline to:
- Ask questions about FEMA determination letters.
- Learn how to appeal FEMA’s determination. All applicants have the right to appeal.
- Inquire about the status of a registration.
- Provide change of address, telephone and bank account numbers and insurance information to avoid disaster assistance processing delays.
- Receive information about FEMA home inspections.
- Get other questions answered about federal disaster assistance.
FEMA advises applicants to have their nine-digit FEMA registration number on hand when they call. They also will be asked to verify their identity if they want access to their information.