Students can select classes from a variety of fall sessions:
· Session A Classes Entire Semester August 14 – December 9, 2015
· Session B Classes First Half of Semester August 14 – October 7, 2015
· Session C Classes Second Half of Semester October 8 – December 9, 2015
· Session D Classes Four-Week Session August 14 – September 11, 2015
· Session E Classes Four-Week Session September 14 – October 7, 2015
· Session F Classes Four-Week Session October 8 – November 3, 2015
· Session G Classes Four-Week Session November 5 – December 9, 2015
· Session J Classes Thirteen-Week Session September 1 – December 9, 2015
· Special Session Dates vary .
· Internet Classes Dates vary
· Off-Campus Classes Dates vary
Fall 2015 classes begin Friday, August 14, 2015.
Detailed information regarding applying, registration, tuition costs and deadlines can be found online at www.bpcc.edu/admissions or call the BPCC Admissions Office at (318) 678-6004.
BPCC offers associate degrees in six academic divisions: Behavioral & Social Sciences; Business; Communication & Performing Arts; Liberal Arts; Science, Nursing & Allied Health; and Technology, Engineering & Mathematics. Technical diplomas, certificates and technical competency areas are also available in each of these divisions.
As the fastest growing community college in the nation, BPCC’s most recent accomplishments include:
· Named one of the “best colleges in the nation to work for”, by The Chronicle of Higher Education. The College is also named to “Honor Roll” status and is the only college/university in Louisiana to make the list
· Named to the Military-Friendly Schools list – one of top 15% of schools to make list 4 consecutive years
· Named the newest member of the Manufacturing Institute’s M-List
· Transfer agreements with 4-year schools – allowing for seamless transfers for students
o (i.e. engineering graduates can transfer to Louisiana Tech, University of Louisiana-Lafayette, and LSU-Baton Rouge as a junior)
· $1.4 million grant from AEP Foundation to launch its Credit Counts program
· a new $22 million training facility housing BPCC’s programs in manufacturing, oil & gas, engineering, energy and construction opened last fall
For more information on any of the College’s programs, visit www.bpcc.edu or contact the Office of Public Relations at (318) 678-6031.