Home Life Community

Community

0 42
Grassy weeds are among the most difficult to control in the landscape. Torpedograss is a scourge around the state, and common bermudagrass is a...

0 244
Mr. and Mrs. Michael A. McAllister are pleased to announce the engagement of their daughter, M. Samantha McAllister, to Peter Thomas Williams of Wanaque,...

0 109
The Quota International of Shreveport’s Icing on the Cake Competition fundraiser was held at Bossier Parish Community College last weekend. The following winners were chosen...

0 51
Town: Haughton, LA   Birth place: Harrisburg, PA   Occupation: Retired   Family: Husband John and son Christopher   My hobbies are: Gardening and Volunteering   My favorite author is: Nicholas Sparks when I...

0 48
After a rainy period in summer, we typically see mushrooms popping up everywhere. Some people are concerned, some are curious, and some are downright...

0 56
Breast cancer survivors from ten northwest Louisiana parishes will gather together, along with family and friends, Saturday, July 20, 2013 at the American Rose...

0 56
Making nature connections, learning about wild birds and exploring biodiversity are the topics of four upcoming workshops in July at the Red River National...

0 285
Town:
 Haughton, LA   Birth place: 
Shreveport, LA   Occupation: 

Hair and Makeup Artist/Pageant Coach   Family: Husband, Keith Cosby; three children, Kaghen Cummings, a graduate of Haughton HS now...

0 56
Many vegetables that were planted in spring, such as tomatoes, squash, cucumbers and snap beans, are finishing or have already reached the end of...

0 66
Town: Henderson, NV Birth place: Shreveport, LA Occupation: Pharmacy Tech Family: Samantha Howard My hobbies are: playing pool, swimming My favorite author is: Nicholas Sparks The last book I read:...