Home Life Community

Community

0 143
Sarah Bolton and Kyle Stewart were married in Topsail Beach, N.C., Oct. 19. She is the daughter of Chip Bolton and granddaughter of Marjorie...

0 109
Kelly Diane Masters and Adam Joseph McGraw were united in marriage on Saturday November 9, 2013 at the breathtaking venue of Camp Lucy in...

0 73
The 22nd annual Bossier City Quota Club Tour of Homes will be held Dec. 8 from 1-5 p.m. Sunday ticket-holders are invited to stop by...

0 78
Carol and Jimmie Davis celebrated 50 years of marriage Nov. 10, 2013. Their children are Seleta Rich and Michael Scott Davis (wife Christy Davis) of...

0 58
An exceptional, blue-flowered, cool-season bedding plant called Diamonds Blue delphinium (Delphinium chinensis Diamonds Blue) is a Louisiana Super Plants selection for fall 2013. The Louisiana...

1 115
SHREVEPORT – Hannah Teutsch, a senior at Haughton High School, was crowned Miss State Fair of Louisiana on Saturday, Oct. 19. Teutsch competed against...

0 89
Terri Denise McCoy and Matthew Ryan Shomo of Bossier City are pleased to announce their engagement and forthcoming wedding on Saturday, November 9, 2013...

0 142
“The Good Guys #2” represented by the DA’s office for the 26th Judicial District (Bossier/Webster Parishes) won the Office Olympics held earlier this month...

0 208
Kelly Anne Cain and Bobby Alan Quackenbush were united in marriage on Saturday, October 19, 2013, at six o’clock in the evening at First...

0 45
  Town: Princeton, LA   Birth place: New Orleans, LA   Occupation: Public Servant   Family: My husband and I have a blended family of six children.   My hobbies are: needlepoint, cross-stitch,...