Home Life Community

Community

0 72
Town: Bossier City Birth place: Newark, NY Occupation: Cake Designer Family: I live with my husband, a retired Marine. My Son, daughter-in-law and 2 grandchildren live in...

0 521
On August 11, Mary Smith of Shreveport received news that would change her life — she is the winner of the 2013 KTBS 3/St....

0 88
More than 600 walkers and runners representing local businesses, families, schools, and other organizations are expected to participate in the annual Craig Floyd Memorial...

0 75
Town: Bossier City Birth place: Nashville, AR Occupation: Patient Care Coordinator at University Veterinary Hospital Family: Husband, Sean Green; two dogs, Muffin and Ellie. My hobbies are: Reading,...

0 49
You can do many things to protect your plants from damage. Here are a few to consider.  Avoid mower and string trimmer damage Mowers and string...

0 71
Mr. and Mrs. Keith P. McMaster of Shreveport are pleased to announce the engagement of their daughter, Ashley Rose, to David Blake Martin, son...

0 87
USA Fit Shreveport will kick off a sixth season of half marathon and marathon training on Saturday, Aug. 10. “It sounds like a crazy thing...

0 56
Town: Shreveport Birth place: North Carolina Occupation: Photographer and owner at ShaRelle Studios LLC My hobbies are: sewing, photography, design work (graphic) I drive a: Toyota Tundra The last...

0 71
From Staff Reports newsroom@bossierpress.com   Eighties rock band, Starship will take center stage at DiamondJacks Legends Theatre on Saturday, August 24 at 8 p.m. Starship has had more...

0 105
From Staff Reports newsroom@bossierpress.com   Bossier City Chief of Police Shane McWilliams has promoted two police officers. The officers were promoted Wednesday morning during a ceremony at the...