Home Life Community

Community

0 56
When you walk outside this time of the year, the heat and humidity are almost unbearable. At times you can hardly breathe. Imagine you...

0 170
Ashley Nicole Graham and James Brent Moreland were united in marriage on August 10, 2013, at Calvary Baptist Church in Shreveport, Louisiana. The ceremony...

0 62
Most gardeners agree that gardening would be a lot more fun if we didn’t have to deal with weeds. Weeds are nature’s way of...

0 103
St. Jude Catholic Church held its Annual Parish Meeting Wednesday, Aug. 15. Several big announcements and recognitions were made, including the new parish center being...

0 60
Most gardeners are aware of the important relationship plants have with light. We are forever talking about the light preferences of plants. And every...

0 208
Mr. and Mrs. Dan Cain of Bossier City, Louisiana are pleased to announce the engagement of their daughter, Kelly Anne Cain, to Mr. Bobby...

0 86
Town: Bossier City Birth place: Newark, NY Occupation: Cake Designer Family: I live with my husband, a retired Marine. My Son, daughter-in-law and 2 grandchildren live in...

0 687
On August 11, Mary Smith of Shreveport received news that would change her life — she is the winner of the 2013 KTBS 3/St....

0 112
More than 600 walkers and runners representing local businesses, families, schools, and other organizations are expected to participate in the annual Craig Floyd Memorial...

0 84
Town: Bossier City Birth place: Nashville, AR Occupation: Patient Care Coordinator at University Veterinary Hospital Family: Husband, Sean Green; two dogs, Muffin and Ellie. My hobbies are: Reading,...