INDEPENDENCE DAY FIREWORKS SEASON 2016
Dates: June 28, 2016 thru July 5, 2016
Times: 10:00am – 10:00pm
Fireworks Safety Tips
- Alcohol and fireworks do not mix. Save your alcohol for after the show.
- A responsible adult should supervise all fireworks activities. Never give fireworks to children.
- Do no hold a lit fireworks item in your hand.
- Use fireworks outdoors in a clear area, away from building and vehicles.
- Light one firework at a time and then quickly move away.
- Never carry fireworks in your pocket or shoot time into metal or glass containers.
- After purchasing fireworks, always store them in a cool dry place.
- Ensure all pets and animals are away from fireworks.
- Do not experiment with homemade fireworks.
- If any incident happens dial 911 ASAP.