Bossier Parish Shines (A Top 10 List)
I have lived in Caddo Parish for over six decades and have always wondered why so many of my friends chose to reside in Bossier Parish, and it’s communities, over the big city of Shreveport and surrounding area.
Last week (June 30th) my wife, Gina, and I moved into the new Jamestowne Subdivision of Benton, and we found out first hand just what all the hoopla was about. ATTITUDE!
1. The positive nature of Bossier parish
2. The outstanding schools.
3. The friendly customer service.
4. The low crime rate.
5. The caring Churches.
6. The quality in mainting it’s streets.
7. The reduced taxes.
8. The God & Country character of our
9. The politeness of government
10. The pride shown in those who
What took me so long?
Lovin’ Bossier Parish,
Miracle 89.1 FM &
The Promise 90.7 FM