Troopers are seeking the public’s help in identifying and locating two individuals that are considered persons of interest in a local identity theft case.
The Louisiana State Police Bureau of Investigations is requesting that anyone with information that may help identify these individuals to please call 318.741.2732.
- You see withdrawals from your bank account that you don’t recognize.
- You stop receiving your bills or other mail.
- You find unfamiliar accounts or charges on your credit report.
- You receive bills for medical services you didn’t use.
- You receive notice that your information was compromised by a data breach at a company where you do business or have an account.