The Bossier Chamber of Commerce and The Greater Shreveport Chamber of Commerce Business Development Connection continue to partner in honoring two individuals with the prestigious ATHENA Award.
Annually, the ATHENA Award is presented to two individuals who have attained and personify the highest level of professional excellence by showing creativity and initiative in their business or profession, have devoted time and energy to improve the quality of life for others in the community in a meaningful way, and have opened doors of leadership opportunities for women in order for them to achieve their full potential.
2013 ATHENA Award Nominees:
Bossier Chamber of Commerce
- Julie Bass, Goodwill Industries of North
- Louisiana, Inc.
- Stephanie D. Edmiston, Ocean Marketing Group
- Teri T. Flash, Teri Flash Creative
- Dr. Nikki Gebara, Louisiana Tech
- Robin Williams, Holiday Lanes
- Atimberly Mapp, Virginia College
- Patricia Wyatt, Bossier Parish Community College
Greater Shreveport Chamber of Commerce
- Laurie Bibby Boswell, Holy Angels Residential Facility
- Lola Kendrick, Lola Kendrick, Educational Consultant
- Katie McCullin, Chesapeake Energy Corp.
- Teresa Micheels, Shreveport-Bossier Convention & Tourist Bureau
- Tina Marie Palmisano, Ernest’s Orleans Restaurant & Lounge, Inc.
- Pamela Latrice Pero, The Pamela Pero Real Estate Team
- Kathi Smith, Military Affairs Council
The awards luncheon will be held on Thursday, November 7, at the Shreveport Convention Center at noon. Individual tickets are $35.