Bossier Parish Community College’s on-site registration for its fall 2014 term is set for Wednesday, August 13 and Thursday, August 14, at the BPCC campus, 6220 E. Texas St., Bossier City.
Students can select classes from a variety of fall sessions:
- Session A
August 15 – December 10, 2014
- Session B
First Half of Semester
August 15 – October 8, 2014
- Session C
Second Half of Semester
October 9 – December 8, 2014
- Sessions D, E, F, and G
– August 15 – September 11, 2014
– September 12 – October 8, 2014
– October 9 – November 4, 2014
– November 5 – December 8, 2014
- Session J
September 2 – December 10, 2014
- Internet classes
- Off-campus classes
Fall 2014 classes begin Friday, August 15.
Detailed information regarding applying, registration, tuition costs and deadlines can be found online at www.bpcc.edu/admissions or call the BPCC Admissions Office at (318) 678-6004.
As the fastest growing community college in the nation, BPCC’s most recent accomplishments include:
- Fall 2013 enrollment reached 8,500 – highest in 46-year history
- Cyber program – accredited with all six CNSS certifications as well as designated a National Center of Academic Excellence 2-Year Education
- Transfer agreements with 4-year schools – allowing for seamless transfers for students
- A new $22 million training facility for Benteler Steel/Tube of Germany’s–Louisiana is open this fall. This facility will also house BPCC’s programs in manufacturing, oil & gas, engineering, energy and construction.
BPCC offers associate degrees in six academic divisions. For more information on any of the College’s programs, visit www.bpcc.edu or contact the Office of Public Relations at (318) 678-6031.