Bossier Parish Community College’s on-site registration for its spring 2015 term is set for Wednesday, January 14 at the BPCC campus, 6220 E. Texas St., Bossier City.
Students can select classes from a variety of fall sessions:
- Session A Classes Entire Semester January 16 – May 12, 2015
- Session B Classes First Half of Semester January 16 – March 11, 2015
- Session C Classes Second Half of Semester March 12 – May 8, 2015
- Session D Classes Four-Week Session January 16 – February 12, 2015
- Session E Classes Four-Week Session February 13 – March 11, 2015
- Session F Classes Four-Week Session March 12 – April 14, 2015
- Session G Classes Four-Week Session April 15 – May 8, 2015
- Session J Classes Thirteen-Week Session February 2 – May 12, 2015
- Internet classes Dates vary – see website
- Off-campus classes Dates vary – see website
- Hybrid Classes See website
- BPCC at NSU See website
- BPCC at NSU-Leesville See website
- BPCC at GSU See website
- BPCC at LSUS See website
Spring 2015 classes begin Friday, January.
As the fastest growing community college in the nation, BPCC’s most recent accomplishments include:
- Fall 2014 graduation class – largest FALL graduation in school’s history
- Named to 2014 Military-Friendly Schools list – one of top 15% of schools to make list 3 consecutive years
- Fall 2014 enrollment reached 8,600+ – highest in 47-year history
- Cyber program – accredited with all six CNSS certifications as well as designated a National Center of Academic Excellence 2-Year Education
- Transfer agreements with 4-year schools – allowing for seamless transfers for students
- $1.4 million grant from AEP Foundation to launch its Credit Counts program
A new $22 million training facility for Benteler Steel/Tube of Germany’s–Louisiana opened in 2014. This facility also houses BPCC’s programs in manufacturing, oil & gas, engineering, energy and construction.
BPCC offers associate degrees in six academic divisions: Behavioral & Social Sciences; Business; Communication & Performing Arts; Liberal Arts; Science, Nursing & Allied Health; and Technology, Engineering & Mathematics. Technical diplomas, certificates and technical competency areas are also available in each of these divisions.
For more information on any of the College’s programs, visit www.bpcc.edu