Food Network will be taping an episode of “Food Court Wars” at Pierre Bossier Mall on Saturday, Jan. 25.
While the program’s producers are keeping a tight lid on who exactly will be competing during Saturday’s taping, the competitors will be local food vendors who are battling head-to-head to open their own “dream eatery” in a food court.
The producers of the show offered the following info on how the public can participate in Saturday’s taping:
Below is information regarding participating in the Food Court Wars Tasting:
- Please arrive at 5 p.m. — There will be light blue signs at every mall entrance directing you to our check-in location. You may show up after 5:00pm but please keep in mind it is first come, first serve.
- Please report to the holding room located in Dillard’s — Follow the signs to check in with production.
- You must sign a release to be on camera — It gives us permission to film you and use the footage we shoot on the show. You will sign this release upon arrival to the holding area.If you are under 18-years-old, you will need to bring your parent/legal guardian to sign for you. Otherwise you cannot participate.
- Refrain from wearing logos — We do not have the right to show sport teams and clothing brand names on camera.This includes college logos, band shirts, etc. Please think solid colors and no crazy patterns.
- Bring friends and family — This event is open and free to everyone and we will serve as many of you as our schedule allows.
- Be prepared to stay for a few hours — Making a TV episode takes time. Bring a book or something to entertain yourself!