Home News-Free Officials: Report flood damage to Bossier OHSEP

Officials: Report flood damage to Bossier OHSEP

If your Bossier Parish residence or business has been impacted or damaged by the flooding, you are asked to report your damage to the Bossier Office of Homeland Security and Emergency Preparedness.

Please call (318) 425-5351 from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. during the week; if after hours, please leave a message, and someone will return your call.

When you call, you will be asked to provide the following information:

  • Name
  • Address
  • Phone Number
  • Do you have flood insurance?
  • Do you own or rent your property?
  • What is the extent of your damage?
  • Do you have damage/impact to these items?
    • Car
    • RV
    • Boat
    • Large Farm Equipment
    • Livestock

FEMA assessment teams are expected to be in Bossier Parish next week, and they will use this information as they begin to assess the extent of the damage throughout the parish.

Also, when you call, please be sure to inform the office if you have any immediate needs that need to be addressed.  As always, if you have an emergency, please don’t hesitate to contact the Bossier Sheriff’s Office at (318) 965-2203 or 911.

Previous articleAirline, Haughton pick up Dixie Majors victories
Next articleAirline 7-on-7 Silverstar Shootout schedule