A “Spirit of America” Rally supporting President Donald Trump will be held Saturday, March 4, from noon to 2 p.m. at the Bossier Parish Courthouse, 204 Burt Blvd., Benton.
This rally is one of several across the nation and is supported locally by the Louisiana Power Coalition. A flier for the event states the rally will be a “peaceful show of force from the ‘silent majority’ that delivered Trump a landslide electoral college victory!”
According to the flier, this rally will be open to the public to support President Trump in his efforts to:
- Bring back manufacturing jobs to America – protecting our money!
- Put security of our nation ahead of political correctness
- Improve our infrastructure
- Improve education by “serving” our children first instead of bureaucrats
- Secure our nation’s borders
- Strengthen the family unit
- Allow pride and virtue to be vibrant again throughout our land
Entertainment will include speaker C. L. Bryant, of the C. L. Bryant Show on 710 KEEL; decorated Vietnam War Veteran Army Maj. Ron Chaterlain (Ret.); music by the Backbeat Boogie Band; and food by Good to Geaux.