The Bossier Sheriff’s Viking Drive Substation is now accepting donations for the Northwest Louisiana Family Justice Center.
The Justice Center is founded on the vision and belief that every person has the right to be safe, empowered, and free from violence and the fear of violence.
- Diapers All Sizes
- New Packaged Underwear & Socks for ladies & children all sizes
- Soap/Body Wash
- Shampoo All Types
- Baby Food All Stages
- $5 or $10 gift cards to Walmart, Dollar Stores, McDonald’s, Burger King, Subway
- Children’s books, puzzles or age appropriate small toys
- Snacks such as Cheese/Peanut Butter Crackers, Granola Bars, Cereal Bars
- Pajamas for ladies & children all sizes
- Hair brushes
- Laundry Detergent
The Northwest Louisiana Family Justice Center is a partnership of agencies dedicated to ending family violence, child abuse, sexual assault, and stalking through prevention and coordinated response by providing comprehensive client-centered, empowerment services in a single location.