A confirmed EF-2 tornado ripped through Bossier Parish early Saturday morning, killing two.
The storm claimed the lives of an elderly couple and destroyed their home on the 400 block of Davis Road.
From drone footage, it appears the path of the tornado started near Davis Road and Arkla Plant Road and traveled east/northeast, hopping from the air to the ground in its path.
You can see more photos from the tornado below (all photos by Stacey Tinsley/Press-Tribune):
Strong winds also ripped the roof off of a portion of Benton Middle School, and knocked down trees and utility lines across the parish.
You can see more storm coverage by clicking on the links below:
- Storm claims the life of two Bossier residents
- Power outages remain across Bossier, ArkLaTex
- Damage from fatal storm being assessed in Bossier
- Boil advisory for Benton residents in wake of storms
- Benton officer electrocuted trying to protect driver
- Video: Damage at Benton Middle School
- Gov. Edwards unable to tour storm damage in Bossier