Forty young professionals under the age of forty have been selected by a special committee of the Young Professional Initiative to be honored with the 40 Under 40 award at the 8th annual Northwest Louisiana Young Professionals Gala presented by The Forum on Friday, December 5, at Horseshoe Casino’s Riverdome.
The 2014 – 40 Under 40 class includes:
· Adam Walsh, Centenary College of Louisiana
· Alex Person, Gingerbread Child Advocacy Center
· Anna Gleason, Hardward Resources and Chords
· Ashlie Daigle, Centenary College of Louisiana
· Aubre Bauer Clark, Chemistry Salon
· Bryan Roppolo, Roppolo’s Insulation
· Carlos D. Prudhomme, Prudhomme Law Firm
· Casey Jones, Shreveport Regional Arts Council and Casey Jones Photography
· Christina Barrow Washington, Overton Brooks VA Medical Center
· Dr. Christina Notarianni, LSUHSC Shreveport
· Christopher S. Lee, LPL Financial
· Dr. Draper S. Wright, Wright LLP & University Health Co.
· Dr. Kimberly Woods, All the Way Health
· Dr. Melva Williams, Southern University at Shreveport
· Dr. Ellie O’Brien Hudnall, The Family Doctors
· Dr. Felice Williams, LSU Shreveport
· Georgette Price, Military Child Education Coalition (BAFB)
· Jake Wood, SMG-CenturyLink Center
· Jamie Davis, Horseshoe Casino and Hotel
· Jason Gelois, MLK Health Center
· Jazmin Jernigan, Aesthetic Innovations, LLC.
· Julie McEachern, Suddenlink
· Kasie Mainiero, Caddo Parish School Board
· Kassi Robinson, Pay It Forward Networking
· Katie Bickham, Bossier Parish Community College
· Kendra Wheeler, Red River Bank
· Kevin R. Alexander, Creative Control Firms
· Lanya Bernard, Community Trust Bank
· Lecie Israel, Volunteers of America
· Lindsey Beckham, Louisiana Association for the Blind
· Marc Price, Porter’s Industrial
· Dr. Marlon Henderson, Henderson Dentistry
· Melissa Flores, Blanchard, Walker, O’Quin & Roberts
· Meredith McGovern, Bossier Parish School Board
· Nicholas Courville, Heard, McElroy & Vestal
· Patrina Johnson, Centenary College of Louisiana
· Ragan T. Dickens, Louisiana Oil and Gas Assoc.
· Shane Morgan, Silver Plate Cakery
· Shondale Coleman, Magnolia Manor Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
· Tiffany DeBlieux, Community Trust Bank
“It is great to see so many outstanding young professionals working throughout our community,” said YPI’s Chairman of the Board, Emerie Eck Gentry. “These are the emerging leaders in our region and it is our privilege to celebrate the accomplishments of these young professionals.”
The Dec. 5th gala will kick off with a cocktail reception at 6:30 p.m. with dinner starting at 7:30 p.m. in Horseshoe Casino’s Riverdome. General seating tickets are $50 per person and sponsorships are available for the event. Tickets and sponsorships are available.
For more information, contact the Greater Shreveport Chamber of Commerce at 318-677-2500.
YPI exists to create a network of community leaders under the age of 40 to enhance the development of Northwest Louisiana for the attraction and retention of young professionals in our region. YPI is proud of the role we play in the economic development of Northwest Louisiana.